PowerPoint is a powerful communication tool. Whether you use presentations as a means of communicating with staff, or as a teaching aid, PowerPoint has everything you will need to put together a professional presentation quickly and easily.
- Apply a design theme including colour variants
- Work with slide backgrounds
- Understand slide masters
- Work with bullet points on slides and in the Outline
- Add slides in a variety of ways
- Work with the drawing tools and customise their format
- Insert and format pictures and SmartArt
- Insert Charts and Tables
- Utilise transitions and basic animation
- Presentation options
- Create a PowerPoint presentation
- Use and customise design themes
- Incorporate graphics into your presentation
- Run your presentation as a slide show
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. PowerPoint 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.