PowerPoint is a powerful communication tool. Whether you use presentations as a means of communicating with staff, or as a teaching aid, PowerPoint has everything you will need to put together a professional presentation quickly and easily.
- Apply a design theme including a colour scheme
- Create and edit a slide master
- Work with the drawing tools and apply fill, colours, patterns and gradients
- Insert and format pictures, shapes, WordArt and ClipArt
- Work with bullet points
- Work with slide backgrounds
- Create a PowerPoint presentation
- Use and customise design themes
- Incorporate graphics into your presentation
- Run your presentation as a slide show
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. PowerPoint 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Friday 25 August 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.