PowerPoint is a powerful communication tool. Whether you use presentations as a means of communicating with staff, or as a teaching aid, PowerPoint has everything you will need to put together a professional presentation quickly and easily.
- Apply a design theme including a colour scheme
- Create and edit a slide master
- Work with the drawing tools and apply fill, colours, patterns and gradients
- Insert and format pictures, shapes, WordArt and ClipArt
- Work with bullet points
- Work with slide backgrounds
- Create a PowerPoint presentation
- Use and customise design themes
- Incorporate graphics into your presentation
- Run your presentation as a slide show
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. PowerPoint 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Friday 25 August 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.