SharePoint Level 2 - Contributor
Create document libraries, enable versioning, apply workflow and create a meeting workspace.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a web-based collaborative environment that can be used to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Create customised lists views and templates
- Create document libraries
- Enable document versioning
- Apply a workflow to a document
- Create a meeting workspace
- Add and edit pages
- Learn how to create new content and views to suit your needs
- Be able to use SharePoint to manage your documents
- Understand how SharePoint can help manage meetings and the associated information
- Be confident to alter and add pages that include images and video
Alternatively, please log into Career Tools and complete the following online learning courses to ensure your meet the minimum competency requirements for this workshop:
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2010
- Using SharePoint 2010 with Office 2010
In addition, you may like to complete the following recommended online courses:
- Managing SharePoint 2010 Pages and Components
- SharePoint 2010 Security and Business Intelligence
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: New Features for Power Users
Designed for users who will be adding content to a SharePoint site. This is an intermediate level workshop suitable for those who have completed SharePoint Level 1 - End User, prescribed online learning courses or who are competent with the prerequisite topics. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with all the prerequisite topics.
Please note that this workshop is specifically for PC users only. SharePoint 2010 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Please be aware that a Cancellation policy applies to these workshop sessions.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2019