Visio makes it easier than ever to create and share professional, versatile diagrams and flowcharts that simplify complex information.
This flowcharting software uses scalable vector graphics for procedural documentation or entity diagrams. Map out those processes so they are easily understood. Add clarity to your instructions. This inexpensive software is available through ITS Service Desk.
- The Visio environment
- Working with stencils
- Selecting and adding shapes to drawings
- Understanding shape handles
- Resizing and reshaping shapes
- Moving, grouping, flipping, rotating and aligning shapes
- Working with text
- Export formats
- Gain a competent understanding of the theory of flow charts
- Produce process maps, data flow charts and entity relationship diagrams, i.e. clear visual representations of HR processes and customisations to be used for internal or published documentation
New and existing users
Visio 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
Please be aware that this workshop is not currently offered as a scheduled workshop.
Please email us your expression of interest.
Alternatively, for University of Auckland and UniServices staff, you can access equivalent online learning courses. Please refer to our Online learning page for more information.