Word Charts and Graphics
Create charts from scratch in Word or link existing Excel charts so that they will update automatically. Make use of Word's powerful formatting tools for graphics you insert to give them added impact.
- Create an effective chart in Word - column, bar, line or pie
- Format chart elements - data, axes, legend and title
- Link an existing Excel chart into Word
- Insert graphics and understand text wrap options
- Format graphics - resize, crop, effects, drop shadows
- Insert Smart Art diagrams
- Add borders and shading to headings and pages
- Use section breaks to change margins, orientation or columns
- Insert and format charts and graphics efficiently
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Word 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2018
Tuesday 17 July 2018, 1-4pm
Room 305, Level 3, 49 Symonds Street, Auckland