Word Charts and Graphics
Create charts from scratch in Word or link existing Excel charts so that they will update automatically. Make use of Word's powerful formatting tools for graphics you insert to give them added impact.
- Create an effective chart in Word - column, bar, line or pie
- Format chart elements - data, axes, legend and title
- Link an existing Excel chart into Word
- Insert graphics and understand text wrap options
- Format graphics - resize, crop, effects, drop shadows
- Insert Smart Art diagrams
- Add borders and shading to headings and pages
- Use section breaks to change margins, orientation or columns
- Insert and format charts and graphics efficiently
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Word 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Wednesday 30 August 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.