This course tackles some of the most important word processing features such as the use of styles for truly efficient document formatting, working with indented and numbered paragraphs and document formatting features such as headers, footers and page numbering.
- Formatting text, and copying formats using Format Painter
- Working with indented paragraphs using bullets and numbering
- Multi level numbering
- Bordered paragraphs and pages
- Formatting documents using Quick Styles
- Easy modifications to default styles
- Spell checking for accuracy
- Page and section breaks in a document
- Understanding headers, footers and page numbering
- Previewing and printing your document
- Learn the most efficient way to format documents
- Understand indented and numbered paragraph formats
- Control and display page numbering
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Word 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.