Word Mail Merge and Labels
Automate those repetitive tasks and large mail outs. Personalise your standard letters and learn how to save time by using mail merge efficiently.
- Setting up a basic mail merge
- Querying your data limit recipients
- Merges for labels and envelopes
- Emailed merges
- Creating a directory
- Using Access, Excel, Outlook or other formats as a data source file
- Learn the skills required to produce mail merges
- Understand the use of data source files
- Learn best practice for setting up a mail merge
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Word 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period.
October - December 2017
Tuesday 14 November 2017, 1-4pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus