Word Mail Merge and Labels
Automate those repetitive tasks and large mail outs. Personalise your standard letters and learn how to save time by using mail merge efficiently.
- Setting up a basic mail merge
- Querying your data limit recipients
- Merges for labels and envelopes
- Emailed merges
- Creating a directory
- Using Access, Excel, Outlook or other formats as a data source file
- Learn the skills required to produce mail merges
- Understand the use of data source files
- Learn best practice for setting up a mail merge
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first come, first served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Word 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Scheduled workshops are free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff.
All others, please request a custom workshop.
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2018
Wednesday 4 July 2018, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, 49 Symonds Street, Auckland
Alternatively request a custom workshop.