Skillsoft online learning is a free service open to University of Auckland and UniServices staff.
Skillsoft online learning is a tool for your own individual skill development. Online courses, videos and job aids do not have fixed times and locations like traditional instructor-led courses so you can set your own schedule and upskill from wherever you are.
How to access Skillsoft online learning
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, SharePoint
- Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Captivate, Illustrator, Flash
- Capability Development courses such as Project Management, Time Management, Cross-Cultural Communication
- and more
- Learning is there for you ‘just-in-time’
- At your own pace, schedule and location (or in the Skillsoft online learning room)
- Supports your professional development plan
- For many IT courses pre-tests can be used to help identify current skill level
- Interactive activities to reinforce learning
- Supplements face-to-face learning
Skillsoft online learning room
Twice weekly we open Room 305 on Level 3, 49 Symonds Street (Building 620) for up to 12 people to come and do their online learning. This is for anyone who needs a quiet space.
As spaces are limited and computers and headsets are provided, registration is required.
Upcoming session times and registration instructions can be found on the Skillsoft online learning room page.
For technical support regarding the courses please contact Skillsoft directly. Skillsoft support is available 24/7, and can be reached via live chat, phone, or email.
http://livehelp.skillsoft.com | 0800 738 324
For browser issues please contact the Staff Service Centre on ext 86000