Student membership options
Students from the University of Auckland and from outside the University are welcome.
No joining fee promotion
Get back on track after Easter break and sign up with no joining fee!
No joining fee for anybody signing up on Direct Debit membership. Only $20 fortnightly for students.
*Minimum period of four weeks.
All memberships and casual entry include access to:
- Group Fitness classes
- Squash court
- Climbing wall (for bouldering only)
- Sports Hall drop-in use if the space isn’t booked
- a range of other Sport and Recreation facilities and services
Sports equipment hire is not included with any membership or casual entry fee.
Sessions such as Dance and Small Group Training programmes carry an additional fee.
University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three membership options to University of Auckland students:
- 12-month memberships, paid upfront, which gives you the best value for money.
- Direct debit $20 fortnightly
- 6-month memberships, paid upfront for $205.
All membership conditions:
- Students members must be enrolled at the University at the time of joining and for the duration of your membership.
|Student membership type||Price|
|12 months membership||$319|
|6 months membership||$205|
|Fortnightly direct debit (no joining fee! Sign up at Reception)||$20|
|Casual entry fee (with valid ID)||$15|
Non-University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three options to non-University of Auckland students, such as high school and other tertiary students with valid ID:
- 12-month memberships paid in advance give you the best value for money.
- Direct debit paid fortnightly
- 6-month memberships for non-University students, paid upfront for $305.
- Casual entry fee is $15 with valid student ID