Student membership options
Students from the University of Auckland and from outside the University are welcome.
All memberships and casual entry include access to:
- Group Fitness classes
- Sports Hall drop-in use if the space isn’t booked
- a range of other Sport and Recreation facilities and services
Sports equipment hire is not included with any membership or casual entry fee.
Sessions such as Dance and Small Group Training programmes carry an additional fee.
University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three membership options to University of Auckland students:
- 12-month memberships, paid upfront, which gives you the best value for money.
- Flexi direct debit (charged fortnightly).
- 6-month memberships (available from 1 July 2019), paid upfront for $209.
All membership conditions:
- Students members must be enrolled at the University at the time of joining and for the duration of your membership.
Direct debit conditions:
- You can cancel a direct debit membership at any time with two weeks’ notice.
- You can suspend your direct debit membership any time for a period of two to twenty weeks as often as you need. Please give us two weeks notice of intended suspension.
|Student membership type||Price|
|12 months membership||$325|
|6 months membership||$209|
|Flexi direct debit membership (charged fortnightly)||$12/week|
|Casual entry fee (with valid ID)||$15|
Non-University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three options to non-University of Auckland students, such as high school and other tertiary students with valid ID:
- 12-month memberships paid in advance give you the best value for money.
- Direct debit paid fortnightly, which you can cancel at any time.
- 6-month membership (available from July 1 2019), paid upfront for $305.
- Casual entry fee is $15 with valid student ID.
- You can cancel a direct debit membership at any time with two weeks’ notice.You can suspend your direct debit membership any time for a period of two to twenty weeks as often as you need. Please give us two weeks notice of intended suspension.
Please Note: For payments by credit or debit card, a convenience fee of 1.9% is charged. This is added automatically when you make your payment. To find out more, visit the Card Payment Convenience Fee webpage. Alternatively, you can select to pay by 'account2account' and there is no convenience fee for these transactions.