Student membership options
Students from the University of Auckland and from outside the University are welcome.
All memberships and casual entry include access to:
- Group Fitness classes
- Squash court
- Climbing wall (for bouldering only)
- Sports Hall drop-in use if the space isn’t booked
- a range of other Sport and Recreation facilities and services
Sports equipment hire is not included with any membership or casual entry fee.
Sessions such as Dance and Small Group Training programmes carry an additional fee.
University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three membership options to University of Auckland students:
- 12-month memberships, paid upfront, which gives you the best value for money.
- Direct debit $20 fortnightly, which you can cancel at any time.
- 6-month memberships, paid upfront for $205.
All membership conditions:
- Students members must be enrolled at the University at the time of joining and for the duration of your membership.
Direct debit conditions:
- Direct debit memberships have a one-off $60 administration fee to get started
- You can cancel a direct debit membership at any time with two weeks’ notice
- You can suspend your direct debit membership for a minimum of four weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks but no more than twice per year. A suspension form must be completed prior to suspending your membership, and a two-week fee is charged.
|Student membership type||Price|
|12 months membership||$319|
|6 months membership||$205|
|Fortnightly direct debit (plus one off $60 set up fee at Reception)||$20|
|Casual entry fee (with valid ID)||$15|
Non-University of Auckland student membership options
We offer three options to non-University of Auckland students, such as high school and other tertiary students with valid ID:
- 12-month memberships paid in advance give you the best value for money.
- Direct debit paid fortnightly, which you can cancel at any time.
- 6-month membership, paid upfront for $305.
- Casual entry fee is $15 with valid student ID
- Direct debit memberships have a one-off $60 administration fee to get started.