Find out when and how to get your final results.
Final results are usually available between 10 and 20 days after the last day of the exam period (for most taught courses including those without an exam) and can be accessed on Student Services Online.
Some results, such as practical courses or dissertations, may take longer. Final results and exam marks are not available through CECIL.
|Pass grades||Fail grades||Other||Temporary|
CP (Conceded Pass)
DNC (did not complete)
DNS (did not sit)
|NA (not available)|
- On your academic transcript, a course showing as "ENROLLED" indicates that the results for this course had not yet been received at the date of printing.
- In Student Services Online, a course with no result but showing as ‘graded’ just means that your results have not been made available yet. It does not mean that you have no result for this course.
- You may, at the discretion of the relevant faculty, be considered for a conceded pass.
- You do not need to apply.
- A conceded pass will apply only to the programme for which it is awarded and may not be transferred or credited to any other programme.
- Conceded passes apply only to courses taken towards bachelors degrees (other than honours degrees).
- Please refer to point 18 in the Examination Regulation of The University of Auckland Calendar.