Using Check-IN – the University’s attendance recording service
Thursday 14 May 2020
The requirement to record the presence of every person on our campuses continues during Alert Level 2. To support these efforts, staff authorised to be on campus and all students coming to campus will be required to use the University’s attendance recording service, Check-IN.
All University buildings are now available in the Check-IN service. For some buildings, rooms on each floor are also loaded and eventually all rooms will be available on Check-IN. If the specific room you are visiting is available within the Check-IN service, please check in to the room by clicking on it. If just the building is available, please check in to the building.
To use Check-IN
2. Find the building you want to check in to by typing the building name or number or selecting your current location. If the room is available, please click on the room. If there are multiple floors in the building, the floor numbers will appear on the left, allowing you to find the correct room.
3. Click the blue ‘Check In’ button
4. Sign in using your usual University username and password
5. Read the Health and Safety requirements for Check-IN presented on screen, click ‘I confirm and agree’ and click ‘Continue’.
6. If you click ‘Continue’ and receive a message indicating that ‘You must not enter the campus at this time’, this will be because you have not checked the ‘I confirm and agree’ checkbox. Please check the box and click ‘Continue’. If you do not meet the health and safety requirements, please make arrangements with your manager to work from home and seek health advice.
7. You are checked in.
8. Click ‘Dismiss’. You do not need to check out.