We offer an excellent array of staff benefits and services; from five weeks annual leave, flexible work hours and Early Childhood Education, through to competitive membership rates at the Recreation Centre.
What we offer you
- Five weeks annual leave – we understand the importance of balancing work, life and family and as such, provide five weeks annual leave for all staff.
- Company superannuation scheme – we offer all our staff the option of considering our three superannuation schemes.
- Flexible working hours – we are committed to providing an excellent working environment through flexible employment practices and conditions which support a balance between work, life and family. Talk to one of our staff as to how best we can accommodate your requirements.
- Car parking – all staff can apply for a car parking permit at a discounted rate on campus.
- Discounted health insurance and eye testing, flu jabs – all staff are entitled to these benefits upon employment here at the University.
- Learning and development opportunities – we offer a wide range of development opportunities to support you in your career with us.
- Childcare – take advantage of our discounted five childcare/early childcare education centres and two kohanga reo, that provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Employee Assistance Programme – we provide confidential, professional services which can support and guide you through your personal or work problems.
- Leisure, recreation and culture – whether you're a culture vulture, a fitness freak or like exploring new physical, cultural and spiritual experiences, the University offers something to suit. Explore our on-site services provided to all staff.
- Equity – the Equity Office provides support and assistance for Māori and Pacific staff, staff with disabilities, LGBTI staff, Carers, working parents, mature age staff and other equity groups.
- Disability Services – we provide support for staff with disabilities.
- Discounts at Goldie’s Vineyard on Waiheke Island – we own a vineyard and all staff are entitled to a generous discount on the purchase of wines from the vineyard.
- Cafes and on-site shopping – discover the range of cafes and retail shops available to you on campus.
- Immigration support – we have a licensed immigration advisor to assist you with the immigration process.
- Library – all staff have access to a range of services from our library.
- Relocation – national or global relocation assistance may be offered, depending on the role and your current location