Why register with the University of Auckland?
Identity registration is a web-based service that allows anyone to create login details based upon an email address and a password. Registration is typically required for people who wish to:
- Submit an application for admission to an academic programme.
- Apply for student accommodation or a scholarship.
- Register as an overseas agent or representative.
- Applied to work for the University of Auckland or UniServices.
- Have an Associate Membership at a University Library.
Registration provides you with personalised access to the University of Auckland's systems and services. It helps you provide the University with information that is needed to:
- Give you accurate information about the opportunities available to you.
- Streamline the process of applying for a place in any of the University's academic programmes.
- Provide timely responses to queries submitted by you.
If you think that you may already have a record, please visit: Previously registered with the University.