Previously registered at the University
There are numerous ways in which a record may be created at the University of Auckland, for example if you have:
- Submitted an application for admission to a programme,
- Applied for a scholarship or accommodation,
- Enrolled as a student
- Worked, or applied to work, for the University or UniServices
- Had Associate Membership at a University Library
- Contacted the University for marketing material such as a prospectus
You should only have one record with the University and if you have previously registered, or think that you may already have a record, you should not re-register.
Accessing an existing record
To login you need to know one of the following:
- University ID number
- Email address - this could be either your University student/staff email address or the personal email address that you used to register with the University.
If you do not know either your ID number, username or an email address please contact us.
If you have forgotten your password, you can visit Change or reset your password.
Logging in for the first time
We recommend that you review all of the information that we have on record. Depending on the previous relationship you had with the University, we may be missing some information or some details may need to be updated. Please ensure that your record has, at a minimum, the following:
- Demographic information
- Email address
- Mailing address
To update your information, visit Identity management.
For further assistance please contact us.