Brand new Te Kāuta Student Kitchen & Lounge space has opened at City Campus
A new student lounge and kitchen at City Campus has officially opened its doors!
We have been working on improving student spaces and services to make sure that you have plenty of comfortable spaces to hang out with friends on campus.
On Tuesday 12 July 2022 Te Kāuta Student Kitchen and Lounge was blessed by Michael Steedman, Geremy Hema and Grace Latimer.
Te Kāuta is a space of gathering for all students to share and develop conversations, relationships over kai | food or just hangout and relax. We can't wait to see you there!
Key features include:
- Microwaves for you to heat up your packed lunches and food
- Sinks to clean your BYO containers
- Lots of power points to charge your devices
- A variety of places to sit – including desks and couches
- Informal spaces to meet with friends or study groups
- Great views over Symonds and Alfred Streets
Kate Edger Information Commons (KEIC), Level 2 – across from Relax Café and PB Tech.