Learning section of MyAucklandUni
This page explains the Learning section and how it works.
Learning section overview
Within the Learning section, there are two areas:
- My courses
- My results
The "My courses" area shows two main things:
- A direct link to the Canvas homepage.
- A list of your courses in which you are enrolled, which are also direct links to your course pages on Canvas.
Canvas courses message
- When you first log into the Student Portal, you will see a message asking if you want to see your Canvas courses in MyAucklandUni.
- Simply click "Yes, show me my Canvas courses!". You will be taken to a page on Canvas. This page will ask you to authorise MyAucklandUni to use your Canvas data. Once you have authorised this, you'll be taken back to MyAucklandUni.
- You will only need to do this once.
The "My results" area shows two main things:
- A direct link to Student Services Online.
- Direct links to specific areas of Student Services Online, including:
- Final results
- Course history
- Unofficial transcript
- Official transcript