Job search sites
Check out the sites below for current vacancies in New Zealand and around the world.
- University of Auckland students and recent graduates can login to MyCDES+ to access the NZUni Talent Jobs board. NZUni Talent has student and graduate opportunities from top employers all in one handy place. Search opportunities from organisations advertising directly to New Zealand university students and graduates including graduate and internship positions, full and part-time vacancies, scholarships and volunteering roles.
- Careers at the University of Auckland. One of Auckland's largest employers, the University of Auckland employs over 5,400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students.
- Seek facilitates the matching of jobseekers to employment opportunities, and helping hirers find candidates for advertised roles. Across their employment marketplaces Seek have over three million job opportunities available at any given time.
- Search for jobs on LinkedIn, and read advice from thought leaders, view presentations, see examples, find experts, and browse other resources on finding a job.
- Trade Me Jobs brings you thousands of jobs from top New Zealand employers & recruiters, including executive jobs offering $100k+.
- Student Job Search matches students and graduates looking for work with employers looking for young talent.
- Government job vacancies are listed on New Zealand Government Jobs Online - a gateway to the diverse job and career opportunities within the New Zealand State sector organisations.
- LGCareers - Local Government Careers. With 78 councils across the country supporting and facilitating the growth and development of communities there are opportunities galore.
- Mahi - Māori-focused employment opportunities. Featuring Māori-focused employment opportunities, Mahi has 20-30 vacancies listed at any time. Covering all sectors, the roles posted on Mahi range from graduate level to CEO positions, throughout the country.
- Medicinoxy is a leading academic web portal for careers of professors, lecturers, researchers and academic managers in schools of medicine, pharmacy and biomedical sciences worldwide.
- Lockin/GUCCU, the largest recruitment platform for global talent, is looking to recruit returning Chinese nationals.