Outlook Increased Productivity
Understand features and practices in Outlook, that can improve your efficiency, making you more productive and giving you more time to get your work done.
Over 300 million people use Microsoft Outlook every day, making it one of the world’s most popular software programs. Outlook 2016 provides innovations you can use to quickly search your communications, organise your work and better share your information with others – all from one place.
- Set up Outlook to find key commands more easily
- Find items efficiently using Search
- Apply conditional formats to highlight messages
- Use categories to manage email and appointments
- Enhance content in emails and meeting requests
- Automate processes with Rules and Quick Steps
- Understand features and practices in Outlook, that can improve your efficiency, making you more productive and giving you more time to get your work done.
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it’s your responsibility to ensure that you’re competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite.
Please note that this workshop is specifically for PC users only. Outlook 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Please be aware that a Cancellation policy applies to these workshop sessions.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2019