SharePoint Level 3 - Site Owner
Designed for users who will be managing or owning a SharePoint site.
Create sub sites, customise navigation, manage site permissions and more. With SharePoint 2010, the web-based collaborative environment can be used to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Create sub sites
- Alter the navigation
- Manage site permissions
- Customise forms and workflows
- Have the ability to manage access to your SharePoint site
- Be able to customise your navigation to suit
- Learn how to expand your site with sub sites
- Learn to customise forms and workflows to match your business practices
You may also like to complete the following recommended online courses in Career Tools:
- Managing SharePoint 2010 Sites, Lists, and Libraries
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: New Features for Power Users
- SharePoint 2010 Security and Business Intelligence
For more online learning options, please search for SharePoint in Career Tools.
Designed for existing users who will be managing or owning a SharePoint site. This is an advanced level workshop suitable for those who have completed SharePoint Level 2 - End User, prescribed online learning courses or who are competent with the prerequisite topics. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with all the prerequisite topics.
PC only. SharePoint 2010 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Please be aware that a Cancellation policy applies to these workshop sessions.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2019