Word Tabs and Tables
Make tabs work for you. Learn the many uses of tables for presentation of your data and easy sorting and filtering. Master the quick formatting of tables, to help make your documents look professional and smart.
- Using default or user tabs
- Which tab for which purpose
- Changing or deleting tab settings
- Understand the use of tables both for data and presentation
- Create and format tables for your data
- Edit and sort data in a table
- Use a formula in your table
- Draw irregular tables
- Insert Quick Tables
- Understand and use of tabs
- Learn the features of tables
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Word 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2018
Please be aware that this workshop is not currently offered as a scheduled workshop.
Please email us your expression of interest.