Word Tabs and Tables
Make tabs work for you. Learn the many uses of tables for presentation of your data and easy sorting and filtering. Master the quick formatting of tables, to help make your documents look professional and smart.
- Using default or user tabs
- Which tab for which purpose
- Changing or deleting tab settings
- Understand the use of tables both for data and presentation
- Create and format tables for your data
- Edit and sort data in a table
- Use a formula in your table
- Draw irregular tables
- Insert Quick Tables
- Understand and use of tabs
- Learn the features of tables
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Word 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$100+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period.
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period. Request a custom workshop.