Further information in relation to planning and quality at the University of Auckland and tertiary education in New Zealand.
- Ministry of Education – The government’s advisor on the New Zealand education system, develops strategic policy for the education sector.
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) – Responsible for funding tertiary education in New Zealand, guided by the Tertiary Education Strategy.
- Academic Quality Agency (AQA) – Provides external academic quality assurance for all New Zealand universities via a five-yearly cycle of audits.
- Statistics New Zealand – New Zealand’s national statistical office.
- Education Counts, Tertiary Education statistics – information about education statistics and research.
- Learning and teaching at the University of Auckland: information about student surveys, policies, and other items related to quality issues.
- Committee on University Academic Programmes (CUAP) – Involved in setting up and applying qualification and regulation approval, accreditation and programme moderation procedures across universities.