Commercial research and consultancy
At UniServices, we bring ideas to life. We partner with the best minds in academia and business to apply intelligent thinking to ideas that have the potential to change the world.
For nearly 30 years, UniServices has worked alongside researchers and academic staff at the University of Auckland to transfer world-class knowledge and technology into existing companies and start-ups.
UniServices will work with you to:
- Explore, identify and create new research funding opportunities for all public and private good agencies in New Zealand and overseas;
- Support the development and submission of external research funding proposals;
- Negotiate and execute research contracts with all public and private good agencies in New Zealand and overseas;
- Monitor and manage Research portfolio's;
- Commercialise research;
- Develop capability and educate in regards to Māori engagement;
- Manage entities (or business units) that provide research-informed services to external clients but are not performing new research (e.g. ELA).
Staff can also access more information through UniServices’ Intranet.