Fire Safety & Warden Training
This 90-minute session providing general fire safety and evacuation information.
- General fire safety measures
- Active & Passive fire systems
- What to do if you discover a fire
- Fire Warden duties – Area and building
- The different types of extinguishers and their use
- Evacuation requirements
This course is for all staff at the University.
An external specialist will facilitate the session.
Dates, times and enrolment
For information on dates, times, availability and enrolments for this training:
- Visit Career Tools to view course availability.
- Find the session you would like to attend and click on the request button to register.
Note: If you are staff and can't access Career Tools, please email email@example.com. Specify the event you wish to enrol in, providing your full name, ID number and the event code.
Last Updated: Dec 2022
Next Review: Dec 2025
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing