Workshop: Signing off on risk assessments
A workshop to help academic leaders and line managers become proficient at signing off risk assessments.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand what makes a good risk assessment·
- Know what to look for in a risk assessment
- Know what questions to ask the assessor·
- Understand the implications of signing-off a risk assessment
Academic leaders/line managers
A member of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
Customer Service, Professional Skills, Delivering Results, Decision Making, Planning and Organising, Stakeholder Service
Leadership Framework dimension
Setting Direction, Enabling People, Achieving Results
A cancellation fee may apply. Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- To view course availability, visit Career Tools.
- In the search box in the top righthand corner enter the course title.
- Find the session you would like to attend and click on the request button to register.
Note: If you are a UniServices or other affiliated staff member and cannot access Career Tools, please email email@example.com.
Specify the event you wish to enrol in, providing your full name, ID number and the event code.
Last Updated: Dec 2019
Next Review: Dec 2022
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing