Workshop: Risk assessment for field activities
A workshop to assist staff in understanding how to undertake a successful risk assessment for field activities.
- Define key terms: Field activities, staff and student roles and actions
- Understand the University Standard i.e. planning, approval, operation and review
- Explain the five steps of risk assessment
- Understand the importance of good preparation
Members of staff and postgraduate students involved in the risk assessment process for field activities.
A member of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
Customer Service, Professional Skills, Delivering Results, Decision Making, Planning and Organising, Stakeholder Service
Leadership framework dimension
Setting Direction, Enabling People, Achieving Results
A cancellation fee may apply. For more details, please see our cancellation policy.
- To view course availability, visit Career Tools.
- Find the session you would like to attend and click on the request button to register.
Note: If you are a UniServices or other affiliated staff member and cannot access Career Tools, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the event you wish to enrol in, providing your full name, ID number and the event code.
Last Updated: Dec 2019
Next Review: Dec 2022
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing