SciTrack for designated laboratory persons (DLPs)
A computer-based training session that covers key DLP tasks in SciTrack, including tips and troubleshooting.
Note: You need to be already registered as a SciTrack DLP to attend this workshop. Attendance of this workshop does not make you a DLP.
- Understanding DLP tasks and requirements
- Placing orders effectively
- DLP approval – how to and what to look for
- Editing and reordering carts
- Receipting different types of items
- Container search and operations
- Where to find help
New and existing SciTrack DLPs who have some experience with using SciTrack.
Emily Boyd, SciTrack Advisor - Health, Safety & Wellbeing
Leadership Framework capabilities
Leadership framework dimension
Cancellation and enrolment information
Get all the details you need: Enrolling in a course or cancelling an enrolment.
Last Updated: Nov 2020
Next Review: Nov 2023
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing