This outlines the roles and responsibilities of staff and students.
The charter has been prepared by the Auckland University Students’ Association (AUSA). It outlines areas such as:
- The rights and responsibilities of students.
- The responsibilities of staff in the teaching and learning process.
- What students should expect from teaching and assessment at the University.
- How research is expected to be conducted and supervised.
- How to gain redress for any breaches of academic ethics.
The charter is reproduced below in its entirety.