Using Service Cloud on FlexIT
In the first instance staff should use a University-provided laptop or desktop to access Service Cloud even if they are working remotely.
FlexIT should only be used in the situation where a staff member needs to access the application and does not have a suitable University-provided device. Using staff applications via FlexIT where there are other alternatives reduces capacity available for others, including students.
1. Make sure you have setup your computer for FlexIT, using the instructions in the Getting started with FlexIT guide . It is critical that you install the VMware Horizon client and follow the instructions in the guide before progressing.
2. Login to FlexIT using a web browser https://flexit.auckland.ac.nz
3. Type general in the search box then click the launch icon
4. Click on the Internet Explorer icon
5. Type the ServiceCloud web link http://servicecloud.auckland.ac.nz
6. Click Install Oracle Service Cloud
7. Click Install
8. Oracle Service Cloud should now be installed and you can login as you would usually.