FlexIT Forum guide
Overview and guidelines
- The FlexIT community forum is designed to allow you to easily search up answers to common questions and pose your questions so they can either be answered by other staff and students on FlexIT or the FlexIT administrators
- Please describe any issue in detail, attaching screenshots if applicable
- Courtesy and respect is important – as a community, we will not tolerate any disrespectful or discriminatory language. Also please refrain from any swearing
- To allow the largest audience for your questions, ideas and any answers, please only use English on this forum
- We’re aiming to build a community which helps others, but please appreciate that whilst the community is open 24hrs a day, it is not monitored by the support team outside standard working hours
- If you have any questions about other features of the community forum please email email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you
1. Open a browser and go to flexitforum.auckland.ac.nz
It will sign you in using your google account. It may show this screen or it may skip to one of the screens in the instructions below.
You need to use your firstname.lastname@example.org account and login with your usual University password. Do not use a personal google account to login.
2. Read the information, then put a tick in each box and click Submit