Book a group study room
Bookable group study rooms are available within our Student Hubs and libraries for students from all faculties.
How to book a room
You can book a group study room using the touch screen at each location, or by using the links below. Follow these steps:
1. Select the day and start time for your preferred room. Please check each location’s opening hours and room capacity before booking.
2. Select end time (up to two hours).
3. Enter your username and click 'Book'.
Make a booking / locations
Davis Law Library, City Campus
Twelve group study rooms are available on the ground floor of the Davis Law Library.
|Davis Study Room 1||8||Wifi, power|
|Davis Study Room 2||8||Wifi, power, whiteboard, digital screen|
|Davis Study Rooms 3-12||4||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
Philson Library, Grafton Campus
Five group study rooms are located inside the Philson Library, adjacent to the Grafton Student Hub.
|Philson Study Rooms 1, 2, and 3
||8||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
|Philson Study Rooms 4 and 5||4||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
Sylvia Ashton-Warner Library, Epsom Campus
Six group study rooms are available on level 2 of the Epsom Library near the Junior collections.
|Epsom Study Rooms 1-5||4||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
|Epsom Study Room 6||6||Wifi, power, whiteboard, digital screen|
Tai Tonga Student Hub, South Auckland Campus
Four group study rooms are available at Tai Tonga Campus, two on the ground floor and two upstairs.
|Tai Tonga Study Room 1||4||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
|Tai Tonga Study Rooms 2 and 3||6||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
|Tai Tonga Study Room 4||8||Wifi, power, whiteboard|
Conditions of use
- Only current students are eligible to use the group study rooms.
- You can book up to three days in advance.
- Bookings are limited to a two-hour duration.
- You must check in using the booking screen on arrival, or your booking will be cancelled after 15 minutes.
- To cancel a booking you have made, Ask us.
When you arrive to use your room, you must check in. You can either do this on the touch screen at each location or using the links below. If you don’t check in, your booking will be cancelled after 15 minutes.
Extend your booking
If there are no subsequent bookings, you may extend your session for up to two hours. Within the last 15 minutes of your booking, select your booking on the touch screen or via the link below, and click 'Extend'.
For further information about these bookable group study rooms, please contact the Student Hubs.