Te Papa Manaaki | Campus Care
A safe, confidential and free service that supports the health, wellbeing and safety of everyone at University.
Do you need help? Or worried about another student?
The Te Papa Manaaki | Campus Care team can help with the following:
- Mental health concerns and issues
- Family violence and other safety issues
- Anxiety and distress issues impacting study
- Financial issues and stress
- Stress related to caring responsibilities
- Bullying, harassment & discrimination
- Sexual harm including sexual harassment and assault
- Help with Covid-19 support including the Health Conditions Process
Did you know?
You can access Campus Care for personal support or connect with the team in order to help out another student.
This is not a crisis service. If the person is in immediate danger please ring Emergency Services on 111 or Campus Security on 0800 373 7550.
About Te Papa Manaaki | Campus Care
The Te Papa Manaaki | Campus Care team works with students to better understand their concerns and needs, streamlining interactions with campus services, and developing a treatment plan that works in the best interests of each individual.
Students are assigned a single case manager, who remains in contact if needed, guiding students through internal and external services that can support their needs.
Students can be referred by others or reach out directly to seek advice.
Reporting a concern
We encourage everyone at the University to reach out whenever they see concerning behaviour. Identifying this behaviour early on minimises the risk to those affected and provides greater opportunities to support and help people in need.