Other postgraduate programme entry requirements
Other postgraduate programmes include some graduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates, postgraduate diplomas and bachelor honours degrees. Your eligibility to gain admission into most of these programmes depends on your prior study completed. Some programmes may also consider your previous work experience and membership with relevant professional bodies.
Admission to these programmes normally requires a completed bachelor degree from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognised university (or similar institution) overseas.
Creative programmes such as architecture, fine arts and music may also require supplementary evidence of creative ability (e.g. a portfolio or audition).
To see the entry requirements for your intended programme(s), view the programme pages:
- Arts postgraduate programmes
- Business postgraduate programmes
- Creative Arts and Industries postgraduate programmes
- Education and Social Work postgraduate programmes
- Engineering postgraduate programmes
- Law postgraduate programmes
- Medical and Health Sciences postgraduate programmes
- Science postgraduate programmes
Phone: 09 923 5025 (within Auckland)
Phone: 0800 61 62 63 (outside Auckland)
Phone: +64 9 373 7513 (if overseas)