Secure and streamlined payment for international students.
The University of Auckland has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country.
Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Why use Flywire?
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees.
You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
Multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email is available 24,7 if you need assistance with your payment.
How to make a payment
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Click on the ‘Fees and Payments’ icon. The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear showing how much is due now and in the future.
- Click ‘Make a Payment’ and the ‘Make a Payment’ page will appear with the different available payment options.
- From the Select the Payment Method section, select Pay by Flywire.
- Once redirected to the Flywire website, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.