How to pay your fees online by internet banking.
Internet banking payment through Student Services Online
You can pay your fees by internet banking on Student Services Online from the following major New Zealand banks:
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Click on the ‘Fees and Payments’ icon.
- The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear showing how much is due now and in the future.
- Click 'Make a Payment' and the 'Make a Payment' page will appear with the different available payment options.
- From the Select the Payment Method section accept the Pay by Internet Banking (Account 2 Account) option.
- Enter the amount of your payment in the Payment Amount (NZ Dollars) field.
- Click the 'Continue with payment?' icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment using the payment express account 2 account site.
Your student ID number and Payment Reference Number will automatically be included when making a payment via internet banking.
Approved payments will generally appear on your University fees account as soon as the transaction is completed online.
If your bank is not one of the major New Zealand banks listed, you can pay through your bank's website using our account details below:
Bank account details
Account name: University of Auckland
Bank and address: ANZ, corner Queen and Victoria Streets, Auckland, New Zealand
Account number: 01-1839-0818777-01
Swift code: ANZBNZ22
Please include your Student ID number and full name as reference.
If you bank requires a 12 digit reference number. Use your Student ID number and add 'zero's' in front of your ID number to fill the required 12 spaces e.g. 000987654321.