How to pay your fees online by internet banking.
Internet banking payment through Student Services Online
You can pay your fees by internet banking on Student Services Online from the following major New Zealand banks:
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Click on the ‘Fees and Payments’ icon.
- The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear showing how much is due now and in the future.
- Click 'Make a Payment' and the 'Make a Payment' page will appear with the different available payment options.
- From the Select the Payment Method section accept the Pay by Internet Banking (Account 2 Account) option.
- Enter the amount of your payment in the Payment Amount (NZ Dollars) field.
- Click the 'Continue with payment?' icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment using the payment express account 2 account site.
Your student ID number and Payment Reference Number will automatically be included when making a payment via internet banking.
Approved payments will generally appear on your University fees account as soon as the transaction is completed online.
Paying fees from China
If you're paying for your fees from China, you can visit Paying tuition fees from China for another option.