How to pay your fees by credit card.
You can pay online by credit card on Student Services Online when using the following major credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club International
All credit card payments will be made in New Zealand dollars.
The University does not see or record your credit card details when you make an online payment through the Direct Payment Solutions website.
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Click on the ‘Fees and Payments’ icon.
- The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear showing how much is due now and in the future.
- Click Make a Payment' and the Make a Payment page will appear with the different available payment options.
- From the 'Select the Payment Method' accept the Pay by Credit Card option.
- Enter the amount of your payment in the Payment Amount (NZ Dollars) field.
- Click the 'Continue with payment' icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment using the payment express site.
Single transaction limit
Credit and debit card providers like UnionPay, VISA, Mastercard etc. may set limits on the amount of money you can pay in a single transaction. Some card issuers may also set daily limits or card limits on the amount of money you can pay.
You may wish to pay your tuition fees in smaller amounts to avoid exceeding the maximum transaction limit. You could also talk to your bank about paying your fees online in one single transaction to the University.
Approved credit card payments will generally appear on your University fees account as soon as the transaction is completed online.
Once your payment appears in Student Services Online, you can generate a receipt.