Other undergraduate funding options
Find out about other funding sources available to support you in your undergraduate study.
Sasakawa Fellowship Fund for Japanese Language Education
The fund offers scholarships to students who are enrolling full-time for a first undergraduate degree in Japanese language, or Japanese language conjoint degree. Applications close 1 September. For more information go to Sasakawa Undergraduate Scholarships.
GCSB Tertiary Scholarship
The value of this award is $10,000, which can be spread over three years depending on your study plans. Open to female second year tertiary students and above (including Honours and Masters students) intending to take a full-time course of study in science, technology, computer engineering, mathematics, data science and cyber security at any New Zealand tertiary institution. For more information go to GCSB Women in STEM Scholarship.
Attitude Trust Communication Scholarship
The Attitude Trust is proud to offer a tuition fee scholarship to applicants living with disabilities. The scholarship is worth up to $5,000 per year (paid directly to your education provider) and will continue for the duration of your qualification (subject to you completing requirements). In addition, one week of work experience with Attitude Pictures Ltd for each year of study is offered. If you are a New Zealand resident, live with a disability and plan to study communications (either media or digital studies), you are eligible to apply. For more information go to Attitude Live.
Scholarships with variable closing dates
- Māori Education Trust Tertiary Scholarships
For more information, contact email@example.com.
- German Academic Exchange Service DAAD Scholarships
- The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
- Zonta Club of South Auckland Study Award
- Zespri Horticultural Scholarship
For more information go to Zespri Scholarships
- Mexican Government Scholarship Programme for International Students
- BWP Franklin Study Award
Awarded to a woman who is a past or present Franklin resident. For more information go to BWP Franklin Annual Study Award
- Transpower Scholarship for Māori Engineering Students - to assist BE(Hons) students in Electrical and Electronic, Mechanical or Mechatronics, or Civil Engineering.