Register your organisation today for our career expos.
NB: To aid with business recovery during this time, we are offering a reduction on our standard event costs for the remainder of 2020
Developing your 2020 university engagement plan? You’ve come to the right place! CDES can help you organise your student interactions and connect you with future graduates and interns.
Our career expos are our biggest events on our calendar, attracting a wide range of students across the University.
Space is limited and registrations will close as soon as we hit full capacity.
2020 Career Expos
Find out more about each expo below.
|2020 CDES Business and Law Career Expo||Wednesday 11 March||10.30am-2.30pm|
|2020 CDES Part-time Work Pop-up||Tuesday 17 March||12-2pm|
|2020 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Career Expo||Tuesday 12 May - Friday 15 May||Various|
|CDES Internship & Graduate Career Expo||Thrusday 13 August||10.30am-2.30pm|
|2020 CDES Summer Work Pop-up||Thursday 1 October||12-2pm|
Expos bring the recruiters and the future generation of bright young minds together under one roof. It provides a platform to share current trends and exposure to students, giving them an opportunity to choose their future.
Why your organisation should attend
- Stand out as an employer of choice – connect with top talent and put your company front of mind for the students you want to hire
- Build brand awareness – connect with students from a range of disciplines, showcase what your organisation has to offer and what you stand for
- Build a talent pipeline – engage with students from all levels to nurture talent for your internship and graduate opportunities
- Shape better applicants – share information about your recruitment process and how students can stand out
- Support students on their career development journey – offer advice to help them make informed career decisions
What's included in your registration (excluding pop-ups)
- Expo space with velcro-receptive backing boards (for you to attach your own signage, and space for pull up banners and flags)
- Trestle table and tablecloth
- Wireless internet connection
- Lighting and power supply (full-fee paying organisations only)
- Extensive marketing and promotion as an exhibitor to students through print, email, social, and internal communications channels
- Up to four people from your organisation (at your stand at any one time)
- Morning tea and lunch included for up to four representatives
- Parking for one vehicle in Owen G. Glenn Building
- Post-event report showing attendance data and relevant demographics + student / employer feedback
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Katy Riddell, Employer Event Assistant, on:
Phone: +64 9 923 1099
Mobile: +64 27 5414175