Register your organisation today for our career expos.
2021 Career Expos
Find out more about each expo below.
|2021 CDES Business and Law Career Expo||Wednesday 3 March|
|2021 CDES Part-time Work Pop-up||March - TBC|
|2021 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Career Expo||Wednesday 28 & Thursday 29 April|
|2021 CDES Internship & Graduate Career Expo||Wednesday 28 July|
|2021 CDES Summer Work Pop-up||October - TBC|
Expos bring the recruiters and the future generation of bright young minds together under one roof. It provides a platform to share current trends and exposure to students, giving them an opportunity to choose their future.
Why your organisation should attend
- Stand out as an employer of choice – connect with top talent and put your company front of mind for the students you want to hire
- Build brand awareness – connect with students from a range of disciplines, showcase what your organisation has to offer and what you stand for
- Build a talent pipeline – engage with students from all levels to nurture talent for your internship and graduate opportunities
- Shape better applicants – share information about your recruitment process and how students can stand out
- Support students on their career development journey – offer advice to help them make informed career decisions
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Katy Riddell, Employer Event Assistant, on:
Phone: +64 9 923 1099
Mobile: +64 27 5414175