Registrations are now open for our 2021 career expos!
2021 Career Expos
Our career expos attract thousands of students each year – and they’re your chance to scale up your student engagement, meeting prospective future employees from a diverse range of disciplines and backgrounds.
Don’t miss out on the best opportunity to pre-screen potential future talent and ensure our students are talking about your brand - register for our expos today by clicking on the links below!
|2021 CDES Business and Law Career Expo *Registration closed*||Tuesday 23 March|
|2021 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Career Expo
|Wednesday 28 & Thursday 29 April|
|2021 CDES Internship & Graduate Career Expo||Wednesday 28 July|
|2021 CDES Summer Work Pop-up||October - TBC|
What’s included in your registration (Career Expos only)
- Expo space with Velcro-receptive backing boards (for you to attach your own signage, and space for pull up banners and flags)
- Trestle table and tablecloth
- Wireless internet connection
- Lighting and power supply (full fee-paying organisations only)
- On-the-day photos of your team at your booth (with professional photographer from the University of Auckland)
- Extensive marketing and promotion as an exhibitor to students through print, email, social, and internal communications channels
- Up to four people from your organisation (at your stand at any one time)
- Morning tea and lunch included for up to four representatives
- Parking for one vehicle in Owen G. Glenn Building
- Post-event report showing attendance data and relevant demographics, along with student / employer feedback
Why your organisation should attend
There are heaps of reasons why you should attend our expos, but here’s our top five:
- Stand out as an employer of choice – connect with top talent and put your company front of mind for the students you want to hire
- Build brand awareness – connect with students from a range of disciplines, showcase what your organisation has to offer and what you stand for
- Build a talent pipeline – engage with students from all levels to nurture talent for your internship and graduate opportunities
- Shape better applicants – share information about your recruitment process and how students can stand out
- Support students on their career development journey – offer advice to help them make informed career decisions
Maximising your engagement
We want you to make the most of each expo you attend, here’s a handy video we prepared earlier, helping you work through the dos and don’ts at our career expos:
*NEW* Sponsorship and activation opportunities
Expos are a huge opportunity to build your brand on campus and we would love to chat through how we can maximise and broaden your engagement opportunities. We are currently working on some options for 2021, so stay tuned for further details!
We understand that travel restrictions may still be in place at the time of our expos, however we want to ensure those who are unable to be at the events in person, are able to attend virtually instead.
If you would like to attend our expos virtually, please contact Katy Riddell (contact details below) to discuss further.
For general expo enquiries, including online attendance, please contact Katy Riddell, Employer Event Assistant, on:
Phone: +64 9 923 1099
Mobile: +64 27 541 4175
For sponsorship and strategic engagement enquiries, please contact Kate Coley, Employer Engagement Manager on:
Phone: +64 9 923 9433
Mobile: +64 27 706 8049