Recruitment events are your opportunity to engage directly with students on campus.
If you would like to discuss the details of your event, please contact Georgia Basagre, Employer Event Coordinator:
Phone: +64 9 923 2924
Mobile: +64 27 541 4175
Recruitment events commonly follow the format of a one-hour presentation, with the option to follow up with a one-hour networking session directly afterwards.
Below are our common formats, however, we’re adaptable and are more than happy to discuss times, dates and structure with you:
- 5–6pm: Recruitment event – no networking
- 6-8pm: Recruitment event with networking
- 8am–9.30am: Subject to availability, recruitment event with breakfast networking
The content of the presentation is up to you, but can include videos, talks from University of Auckland students or alumni, Q&As, competitions, mock interview scenarios, student participation activities and more.
What's included in your registration
- Venue hire (a lecture theatre for the presentation and a foyer area for networking)
- Online promotion of the event including website listing and social media post
- A target email to promote your event to your chosen group of students. Including information about your organisation, current vacancies or graduate programmes
- Management of event bookings through our online careers portal
- On-site support from an Employer Engagement team member