Postgraduate study in Social and Community Leadership
What can you study in Social and Community Leadership
You can complete a Postgraduate Certificate in Social and Community Leadership or a Master of Social and Community Leadership in areas such as:
- Critical theory and social change
- Social innovation
- Managing and developing people in human services
- Applied research in social services
- Programme evaluation
- Policy appraisal and innovation
- Organisational psychology
- The practice of professional supervision
You can also enrol in courses related to youth development, child and family support, health and wellbeing, and community issues.
Scholarships and advice
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting postgraduate scholarships and awards.