Outlook is a desktop information management system, which will help you manage your email, contacts, appointments and tasks. In the first part of this session we’ll look at how to get the most out of email, contacts and calendar. Then we’ll look at how Outlook gives you the facility create a task list, assign tasks to others and keep a record of your activities. Finally, we’ll cover notes and journal.
- Sending Mail
- Receiving and Responding to Mail
- Flagging messages
- New Contacts
- Contact Groups (distribution list)
- Calendar Sharing
- Print the Calendar
- Navigate Outlook and customise the views and settings
- Explore email options in depth
- Create contacts and distribution lists efficiently
- Use the calendar to set up appointments and meetings
- Open another user’s calendar and make appointments on their behalf
- Use some of the more advanced features in contacts
- Work with tasks, notes and journal
New and existing users
Please note that this workshop is specifically for PC users. Office 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Tuesday 12 September 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period. Request a custom workshop.