SharePoint Level 1 - End User
Learn how to navigate, view information, add new information and create lists on a SharePoint site.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together and collaborate. The web-based collaborative environment can be used to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Navigation and screen orientation
- View, sort and add to lists
- View, upload and start new documents
- View and create announcements and calendar items
- View and participate in discussions
- Create alerts on items
- Create new lists
- Understand how to navigate around a SharePoint site
- Learn how to view information on the site
- Be able to add new information to the site
- Learn how to create lists and use views
In anticipation of this workshop, you may like to complete the following recommended online courses in Career Tools:
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 New Features for End Users
For more online learning options, please search for SharePoint in Career Tools.
Designed for new users. This is an introductory level workshop suitable for those who are new to SharePoint.
PC only. SharePoint 2010 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Please be aware that a Cancellation policy applies to these workshop sessions.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2019