SharePoint Level 1 - End User
Understand how to navigate, view information and add new information on a Sharepoint site.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together and collaborate. The web-based collaborative environment can be used to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
Also appropriate for those looking for training in the new version of Cecil LMS, which is built on SharePoint.
- Navigation and screen orientation
- View, sort and add to lists
- View, upload and start new documents
- View and create announcements and calendar items
- View and participate in discussions
- Create alerts on items
- Understand how to navigate around a SharePoint site
- Learn how to view information on the site
- Be able to add new information to the site
New and existing users
Please note that this workshop is specifically for PC users only. SharePoint 2010 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$100+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.