2020 applications are open
You can now apply online for Semester One 2020. We need you to sit a diagnostic assessment so that we can build a profile of your abilities and place you in the right TFC course. (See the section below.)
Please attend on the day – an appointment is not required so just arrive on time and allow 2–3 hours of attendance. If you need more information then please email us to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
The TFC has a new structure in 2020, and the first part of the diagnostic assessment session will be used to explain our pathway options.
Diagnostic assessment for Semester One 2020
The next assessment date is on Thursday 30 January. If you are applying for the Education and Social Work Pathway at the Epsom campus, you can also attend the same session.
Help us stay in touch with you
- Please ensure your email address is accurate and your inbox is not full. Please do not use your school email address as these are eventually deactivated.
- Please check the personal details on your application and take care when entering the required data.
To request a hard-copy of the Tertiary Foundation Certificate handbook:
- By postal mail: email your name and postal address to email@example.com
- Call 0800 61 62 63
- Collect a copy from:
- Level 5, Arts 1 (Building 206), Outside Rooms 535 and 537, 14A Symonds Street
- AskAuckland Central, Level 1, Alfred Nathan House, 24 Princes St (Entrance at rear of building)