2020 applications are open
You can now apply online for Semester One 2020. We need you to sit diagnostics tests so that we can build a profile of your abilities and place you in the right TFC course. (See the section below.)
Please attend on the day – an appointment is not required so just arrive on time and allow 2–3 hours of attendance. If you need more information then please email us to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
The TFC has a new structure in 2020, and the first part of the diagnostic testing session will be used to explain our pathway options.
Diagnostic testing session for Semester One 2020
The first assessment is scheduled for Wednesday 30 October. This is only for applicants who are not coming directly from high school. If you are applying for the Epsom campus, you can attend this same test.
Help us stay in touch with you
- Please ensure your email address is accurate and your inbox is not full. Please do not use your school email address as these are eventually deactivated.
- Please check the personal details on your application and take care when entering the required data.
We cannot always follow up by postal mail due to time constraints.
To request a hard-copy of the Tertiary Foundation Certificate handbook:
- By postal mail: email your name and postal address to email@example.com
- Call 0800 61 62 63
- Collect a copy from:
- Level 5, Arts 1 (Building 206), Outside Rooms 535 and 537, 14A Symonds Street
- Student Centres in the Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Science
- AskAuckland Central, Level 1, Alfred Nathan House, 24 Princes St (Entrance at rear of building)