2018 applications are open
You can now apply online for Semester Two 2018. You will then need to sit one of the required diagnostic tests in English and Maths. Please attend on the day – an appointment is not required so just arrive on time and allow 2–3 hours of attendance. If you need more information then please email us to discuss further: email@example.com.
Next diagnostic testing sessions for Semester Two 2018
This session is for school-leavers as well as applicants who have been away from high school for at least one year – we particularly welcome applicants who are over 20 years of age.
Tuesday 5 June 2018, 9.30am
OGGB4, Building 260, Room 073
12 Grafton Rd
Tests will be marked as soon as possible and offers of interviews made in the days following. If your application is declined, we will notify you first by email and then via our Student Services Online (SSO) system.
If you live outside Auckland and must travel some distance, please email us. We will endeavour to mark your test immediately and interview you on the same day if your application is to progress.
If you are not to be offered an interview, your application will be declined online and you will be notified by email soon after your test.
Help us stay in touch with you
- Please ensure your email address is accurate and your inbox is not full. (We communicate by email, but emails often bounce back because addresses have been misspelt or inboxes are full.) PLEASE DO NOT use your school email address as these eventually are deactivated.
- Please check the personal details on your application and take care when entering the required data.
We cannot always follow up by postal mail due to time constraints.
To request a hard-copy of the Tertiary Foundation Certificate handbook:
- by postal mail: email your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0800 61 62 63
- collect a copy from:
- Level 5, Arts 1, Outside Rooms 535 & 537 (Building 206), 14A Symonds Street
- student Centres in the ClockTower, Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Science