2018 applications are open
You can now apply online for Semester One 2018. You will then need to sit one of the required diagnostic tests in English and Maths. Please attend on the day – an appointment is not required so just arrive on time and allow 2–3 hours of attendance. If you need more information then please email us to discuss further: email@example.com.
Next diagnostic testing session for Semester One 2018
This session is only for those students who who have been away from high school for at least one year – we particularly welcome applicants who are over 20 years of age.
Date and Time
Tuesday 5 December 2017, 9.45am
HSB 1 Lecture Theatre, Bldg. 201N-346
10 Symonds Street (Basement area)
Tests will be marked as soon as possible and offers of interviews made in the days following. If your application is declined, we will notify you first by email and then via our Student Services Online (SSO) system.
We will hold another round of tests once high school examination results are known to applicants. The date is likely to be Thursday 25 January 2018 but a venue cannot yet be confirmed. Please keep checking the website. If you have applied online for Semester One 2018, you will be advised of any updates via email.
Help us stay in touch with you
- Please ensure your email address is accurate and your inbox is not full. (We communicate by email, but emails often bounce back because addresses have been misspelt or inboxes are full.) PLEASE DO NOT use your school email address as these eventually are deactivated.
- Please check the personal details on your application and take care when entering the required data.
We cannot always follow up by postal mail due to time constraints.
- To request a hard copy by mail, email your name and postal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0800 61 62 63.
- Or collect a copy from:
- Level 5, Arts 1, Outside Rooms 535 & 537 (Building 206), 14A Symonds Street
- Student Centres in the ClockTower, Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Science.