Equity Community of Interest
The Equity Community of Interest's (ECOI) role is:
- To increase responsive, integrated, effective, efficient and sustainable equity leadership within and across faculties.
- To advise and respond to the Equity Leadership Committee on faculty and student perspectives on equity strategy, plans, policy, projects and outcomes.
- To share monitoring and reporting on faculty implementation of the University’s equity strategy, plans, policy and projects.
- To enhance student engagement in achieving equity outcomes.
- To share equity successes, challenges and opportunities.
- To identify and progress opportunities for collaborative cross faculty initiatives, to advance equity outcomes.
ECOI Membership includes representatives from Faculty Equity Committee Chairs, CLeaR, AUSA Executive, and the Equity Office.
ECOI meeting dates 2017:
- 23 February
- 2 May
- 4 July
- 28 September