Family violence policy and guidelines
The University affirms that family violence is unacceptable and that every person is entitled to respect and to live free from fear and abuse.
Our policy and guidelines:
- Contribute to the prevention of family and relationship abuse at the university
- Provide a framework to support staff and students who experience abuse
Our support for for students and staff affected by family and relationship violence is based on our:
Reasonable support includes:
- Flexible work or study arrangements
- Leave or compassionate considerations to manage legal, medical, domestic or other matters relating to family violence
- Campus personal safety planning.
Find out more about family violence: It's not ok.