Family Violence - It's Not OK

Information about family and relationship violence, policies and guidelines, how to help those affected and who to contact if you’re experiencing abuse.

Where there is a real or imminent threat to your personal safety, call the police on 111 immediately.

In an emergency

Find out how to respond to requests for support and how to be a supportive friend or colleague and active bystander.

I can help
person typing on laptop

Find out what action you can take if you’re dealing with cyber harassment or abuse and where to go for more advice.

Learn more

Find out who you can talk to and what support there is to be safe both within and outside the University.

I need help
man on beach

Here you’ll find strategies to change old habits and behaviours and a list of supportive organisations you can contact.

Change is possible

We offer resources and regular training for contact people.

Learn more