It's OK to ask for help

If you are experiencing violence by someone close to you, there are many people who can support you, both within and outside the University.

University student support staff, AUSA Welfare Officers, expert organisations and advocates can provide support at the University.

Get help now

Find out how to access formal University support including flexible study or work arrangements and developing a campus personal safety plan.

Get the details

These agencies can provide you with advice, support, emergency housing, personal safety planning or advocacy.

Explore your options

Staff who can provide support include faculty or department Equity Committee representatives and Health, Safety and Wellbeing advisers.

Tell me more