Under the leadership of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategic Engagement) the International Office supports the development, maintenance and strengthening of key international relationships that will enhance our ability to perform as a globally competitive University.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategic Engagement) leads the following strategy:
- Strengthening our strategic engagement internationally
- Diversifying and growing the University’s revenue base
- Internationalisation of the student learning experience
- Focusing outreach on priority countries and regions
The International Office’s main priorities are to lead international enrolment management and an internationalised student experience – translated into two headline key performance indicators for 2020:
- Grow international enrolments by 5% per annum to 18% of the student body
- Reach 25% participation rates for learning overseas.