The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests and the examiner's schedule, you may receive your recount outcome from different courses at different times.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2022: Wednesday 6 April 2022
- Semester One 2022: Monday 15 August 2022
- Semester Two 2022: Monday 2 January 2023
- Quarter One 2022: Monday 16 May 2022
- Quarter Two 2022: Monday 8 August 2022
- Quarter Three 2022: Monday 31 October 2022
- Quarter Four 2022: Monday 23 January 2023
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.