The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2019: Wednesday 10 April 2019
- Semester One 2019: Monday 19 August 2019
- Semester Two 2019: Monday 6 January 2020
- Quarter One 2019: Monday 13 May 2019
- Quarter Two 2019: Monday 5 August 2019
- Quarter Three 2019: Monday 28 October 2019
- Quarter Four 2019: Monday 20 January 2020
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.