The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period.
- Summer School 2017: 23 February - 12 April 2017
- Semester One 2017: 4 July - 28 August 2017
- Semester Two 2017: 21 November 2017 - 8 January 2018
- Quarter One 2017: 19 March - 15 May 2017
- Quarter Two 2017: 11 June - 31 July 2017
- Quarter Three 2017: 3 September - 24 October 2017
- Quarter Four 2017: 26 November 2017 - 15 January 2018
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.