The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests and the examiner's schedule, you may receive your recount outcome from different courses at different times.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2021: Wednesday 7 April 2021
- Semester One 2021: Monday 16 August 2021
- Semester Two 2021: Monday 3 January 2022
- Quarter One 2021: Monday 10 May 2021
- Quarter Two 2021: Monday 2 August 2021
- Quarter Three 2021: Monday 25 October 2021
- Quarter Four 2021: Monday 17 January 2022
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.