The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2021: Wednesday 7 April 2021
- Semester One 2021: Monday 16 August 2021
- Semester Two 2021: Monday 3 January 2022
- Quarter One 2021: Monday 10 May 2021
- Quarter Two 2021: Monday 2 August 2021
- Quarter Three 2021: Monday 25 October 2021
- Quarter Four 2021: Monday 17 January 2022
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.