The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2018: 15 February - 4 April 2018
- Semester One 2018: 26 June - 13 August 2018
- Semester Two 2018: 13 November - 31 December 2018
- Quarter One 2018: 25 March - 14 May 2018
- Quarter Two 2018: 24 June - 13 August 2018
- Quarter Three 2018: 16 September - 5 November 2018
- Quarter Four 2018: 9 December 2018 - 28 January 2019
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.