The University does not re-mark exams. You may only request a recount.
You can apply for a recount within seven weeks after the last day of the relevant examination period. A recount is a careful re-check of the marks recorded by the examiner and ensures that no answer, or any portion of an answer, has been overlooked. A recount application will also include a careful check that all internal (coursework) marks have been recorded correctly.
Each recount you request will cost $60. This will be refunded if any counting errors are identified.
Recount application deadlines
- Summer School 2020: Wednesday 8 April 2020
- Semester One 2020: Monday 24 August 2020
- Semester Two 2020: Monday 4 January 2021
- Quarter One 2020: Monday 18 May 2020
- Quarter Two 2020: Monday 17 August 2020
- Quarter Three 2020: Monday 9 November 2020
- Quarter Four 2020: Monday 1 February 2021
Apply for a recount
If you need assistance with your application contact our Student Support Team.