Request your exam script
You can request a copy of your exam script if you apply within three months following the end of the exam period.
- You will only receive a copy of the answers that you wrote on your exam script.
- No model answers will be included.
- Your returned script will not normally show any marker's comments.
- The scripts are rarely annotated.
- Original exam scripts are not returned.
Apply for your exam script online
When your script is available, we will let you know on your student email.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests, you may receive scripts from different courses at different times.
Exam scripts are normally retained for only four months after the exam period and are then destroyed.
Deadlines for exam script requests
- Summer School 2017: 23 February - 25 May 2017
- Semester One 2017: 4 July - 3 October 2017
- Semester Two 2017: 21 November 2017 - 27 February 2018
- Quarter One 2017: 19 March - 19 June 2017
- Quarter Two 2017: 11 June - 11 September 2017
- Quarter Three 2017: 3 September - 4 December 2017
- Quarter Four 2017: 26 November 2017 - 26 February 2018