Access your exam script
If you sat your exam online through Inspera or Canvas, your script will be available to view once grading has been finalised. Please see more information below.
If you sat a paper based exam on campus, please request a script through the form on this page. Please see more information below.
Moderation of Grades
Moderation of grades is a standard process. Your exam script will show your raw marks and these may be amended through moderation for a number of reasons. If your raw marks have been moderated, the grade on your exam script will differ to your final grade in Student Services Online.
If your final marks have been moderated you can expect the Examiner to advise the basis of moderation and explain why your raw marks differ to your final grade.
Inspera Online & Computer Based Exams
If you sat your exam through Inspera, whether it be on campus or remotely, you will be able to access your exam submission on Inspera within 48 hours of the final grades being confirmed and posted on Student Services Online.
Your exam submission will be available to view and download for a period of four months.
To access your Inspera exam script:
- log into the Inspera Dashboard
- click on the appropriate exam
- view your exam script under the Archive tab
Canvas Online Exams
If you sat your exam on Canvas, you will be able to see your exam on Canvas once it has been graded, just like normal assignments.
If you cannot see your exam and you know it has been graded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Based Exams
If you sat a paper based exam on campus, you can request a copy of your exam script if you apply within three months following the end of the exam period.
- You will only receive a copy of the answers that you wrote on your exam script.
- No model answers will be included.
- Your returned script will not normally show any marker's comments.
- The scripts are rarely annotated.
- Original exam scripts are not returned.
When your script is available, we will let you know on your student email.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests, you may receive scripts from different courses at different times.
Exam scripts are normally retained for only four months after the exam period and are then destroyed.
Deadlines for exam script requests
- Semester Two 2023: Tuesday 13 February 2024
- Summer School 2024: Tuesday 14 May 2024
- Semester One 2024: Tuesday 26 September 2024