Request your exam script
You can request a copy of your exam script if you apply within three months following the end of the exam period.
- You will only receive a copy of the answers that you wrote on your exam script.
- No model answers will be included.
- Your returned script will not normally show any marker's comments.
- The scripts are rarely annotated.
- Original exam scripts are not returned.
When your script is available, we will let you know on your student email.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests, you may receive scripts from different courses at different times.
Exam scripts are normally retained for only four months after the exam period and are then destroyed.
Request for copy of Computer Based Exam Scipts
If you sat a computer based exam, please send your exam script request to email@example.com and provide your course code.
Deadlines for exam script requests
- Summer School 2020: Tuesday 19 May 2020
- Semester One 2020: Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Semester Two 2020: Tuesday 16 February 2021
- Quarter One 2020: Monday 29 June 2020
- Quarter Two 2020: Monday 28 September 2020
- Quarter Three 2020: Monday 21 December 2020
- Quarter Four 2020: Wednesday 15 March 2021