Request your exam script
If you sat your exam on campus, please request a script through the form on this page. Please see more information below.
If you sat your exam online, your script will be available to view on Inspera or Canvas once grading has been finalised. Please see more information below.
You can request a copy of your exam script if you apply within three months following the end of the exam period.
- You will only receive a copy of the answers that you wrote on your exam script.
- No model answers will be included.
- Your returned script will not normally show any marker's comments.
- The scripts are rarely annotated.
- Original exam scripts are not returned.
When your script is available, we will let you know on your student email.
It normally takes five weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests, you may receive scripts from different courses at different times.
Exam scripts are normally retained for only four months after the exam period and are then destroyed.
Request for copy of Exam Scripts for online exams
If your exam was computer-based on Inspera:
Students who sat their exams on Inspera don’t need to make a request. Simply log into your Inspera dashboard and you will be able to see your submitted exam script under the Archive tab.
If your exam was online on Canvas:
Students who sit their exams on Canvas will be able to see their exam on Canvas once it has been graded, just like normal assignments. If you cannot see your exam and you know they have been graded, please email email@example.com
Deadlines for exam script requests
- Summer School 2021: Monday 17 May 2021
- Semester One 2021: Tuesday 28 September 2021
- Semester Two 2020: Tuesday 16 February 2021
- Quarter One 2021: Monday 21 June 2021
- Quarter Two 2021: Monday 13 September 2021
- Quarter Three 2021: Monday 6 December 2021
- Quarter Four 2020: Wednesday 15 March 2021