How to view your unofficial transcript
Find out how to generate your unofficial transcript online, and view previously created unofficial transcripts.
- With Student Services Online you can create an unofficial record of the courses you have attempted at the University of Auckland.
- Also known as an internal or web transcript, it shows the points for each course and the grade you received.
- Your unofficial transcript is for internal use only, which means for your personal information or the use of University of Auckland staff where required.
- An unofficial transcript contains information on grade point averages (GPAs), which is not shown on an official record because the University doesn’t have a common grading scale and GPA calculation.
Video tutorial: View your unofficial transcript
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- From the Self Service drop-down list click Unofficial Transcript then the Go arrow button. The ‘View unofficial transcript’ page will appear.
- Make sure ‘The University of Auckland’ is selected from the ‘Academic Institution’ drop-down list.
- From the ‘Report Type’ drop-down list click Internal/Web Transcript.
- Information about the unofficial transcript will appear below the drop-down list.
- Click the view report button. In a short while, the ‘Previous Requests’ page will appear and your new unofficial transcript will appear in a new browser window.
- Please note you must turn off your pop-up blocker to view the transcript, as it will appear as a PDF in a separate window.
- To view an unofficial transcript that you created earlier, click the View All Requested Reports button at the bottom of the ‘View unofficial transcript’ page.
If you need to request an official transcript of your academic record to supply to someone outside the University, see How to view your official transcript.