Records and transcripts

Request an official document, update your personal information or University record.

It's important to keep your details up to date - especially your email address.

Find out how

An unofficial transcript of your academic record is an ‘internal use only’ record of the courses you have attempted at the University of Auckland.

Find out more

You can apply to delete a programme if you have mistakenly accepted a place in multiple programmes.

More information

Find out how to seek approval for the award of credit between University of Auckland degrees or diplomas.

Approval criteria

Find out how to seek approval to transfer passed courses from one programme to another.

Transfer criteria

My eQuals replaces current paper documents with certified digital documents, managed through a secure and trusted source.

More information

A useful guide to digital documents for agencies that need to verify student and graduate records.

More information